Persea Books, 2010
Finalist for the James Laughlin Award
"Highly recommended for anyone who reads contemporary poetry."
—The Library Journal
- more about Approaching Ice -
Arktoi Books, 2008
Winner of the Audre Lorde Prize and finalist for a Lambda Literary Award
"an important new voice among us."
—The Women's Reivew of Books
- more about Interpretive Work -
New Book! Coming in Summer 2015, a new book of poems from Persea Books, Once Removed.
New project: The Haul Out a blog about seals and other flotsam.
New project: Haibun and photos about working in Antarctica. One example, "Beagle Channel," at Pace University's EarthDesk.
Poem in the July 29, 2013 New Yorker magazine: We All Want to See a Mammal.
Video/poem collaborations live on Alaska Quarterly Review, The Rumpus & Drunken Boat.
- September 12 - 14: "Wild Words—Exploring Cape Cod's Nature and Literature Today" - Wellfleet Audubon class.
- September 20: Video poems premiered at "The Whale: An Exploration"
- October 29: "Arctic-Inspired: Science, Images and Poems from/of the Far North" - Talk/Reading in Provincetown.
- more upcoming events -