Persea Books, 2010
Finalist for the James Laughlin Award
"Highly recommended for anyone who reads contemporary poetry."
—The Library Journal
- more about Approaching Ice -
Arktoi Books, 2008
Winner of the Audre Lorde Prize and finalist for a Lambda Literary Award
"an important new voice among us."
—The Women's Reivew of Books
- more about Interpretive Work -
New project: The Haul Out a blog about seals and other flotsam.
New project: Haibun and photos about working in Antarctica. One example, "Beagle Channel," at Pace University's EarthDesk.
Poem in the July 29 New Yorker magazine: We All Want to See a Mammal.
Video/poem collaborations live on Alaska Quarterly Review, The Rumpus & Drunken Boat.
- April 26: "Words and/as Art" workshop with Melanie Braverman
- May 20: "Voices of Poetry: Off the Shelf" in Brewster
- May 29: Ekphrastic poetry workshop in Truro
- more upcoming events -